Made from European origin linen woven by a heritage Irish weaver for an incredibly soft, crisp and long lasting linen.
- Handmade in Europe
- Crisp but exceptionally soft to the touch
- A generous ruffle hem for a whimsical feel. Suits both casual and formal settings
- The strongest natural fibre known to man
- Gets softer with each wash & is well known for its natural lustre and drape
- Has the benefit of being naturally antibacterial and moth resistant
- Longlasting, biodegradable & renewable
Care: machine washable at 30 degrees. Air dry. No bleach. Iron damp on medium high.