Official Peter Rabbit Christmas crackers - beautiful original Beatrix Potter artwork and illustrations adorn these stunning crackers. They're the perfect essential for your Christmas celebrations this year.
Eco friendly, plastic free, recyclable crackers.
In 1840 a confectioner started selling sweets wrapped as love tokens. One day while watching a crackling fire he had the idea of putting a friction snap into the crackers. Before long they became very popular at parties with the addition of hats and gifts. Now almost every household in Britain will celebrate Christmas with a box of fun filled crackers.
Made with beautifully thick paper stock, finished with ribbon. Six crackers come in a presentation box. Perforated for the perfect break.
- Handmade in England.
- Each cracker measures 25cm x 5cm diameter.
- Gifts include origami set, badge, marbles, double wooden pencil sharpener, crayons and chalks, bouncy ball and star cutter.
- Also inside is a gold paper crown, a joke and the snap.
- Plastic free gifts and recyclable crackers (apart from the bows, great for crafting). The box is recyclable and doesn't have a plastic acetate window.
- The cracker design is printed with vegetable based inks on sustainable paper stock in England.
- Most airlines allow you to take two trays of Christmas crackers in your checked-in luggage. See our guide here. Please check with them before flying.