Sturia is the flagship brand of Sturgeon, the leading French caviar producer. The Company was set up near Bordeaux 20 years ago and has pioneered sturgeon farming in France. It produces around 12 tonnes of caviar a year, which is sold all over the world. Sturgeon is thus promoting French gastronomy’s international influence.
- Caviar Primeur is an amazing caviar, proposed a few days after fishing, the fresh and delicate taste of green hazelnut and cream will surprise even the hardy connoisseur. Refined for less than 4 weeks, its shiny and detached roe reveal a creamy texture in mouth and a delicate taste of fresh hazelnut
- Tasting: Caviar Primeur procures a sensation of freshness which seduces even the caviar connoisseurs. Its fresh hazelnut taste and its crunchy yet creamy texture are perfect allies of shellfish dishes
- Species: Acipenser Baerii
- Storage: Keep between 0°C and +4°C
- Ingredients: Sturgeon eggs, salt, preservative: E 285
- A small amount of caviar is an easy way to treat yourself. Even if there are two of you, a 15g tin is enough for your first spoon tasting of caviar, served with a glass of champagne. A 30g tin is a small appetizer for 4 people, while a 50g tin is a more generous appetizer. Of course, large gram weights always make a greater impression on special occasions!
- Size: 15g, 30g, 50g, 125g. Packed in vacuum sealed metallic tins
- Caviar d'Aquitaine
- Delivery in Europe only
- Serve Caviar with our Mother of Pearl Spoon in our beautiful Frosted Caviar Service