Sturia is the flagship brand of Sturgeon, the leading French caviar producer. The company was established near Bordeaux 20 years ago and has pioneered sturgeon farming in France. It produces around 12 tonnes of caviar a year, which is sold all over the world. Sturgeon is thus promoting French gastronomy’s international influence
- Classic Caviar is a caviar with a soft texture and well-balanced flavours, produced in the purest tradition. Its iodized and powerful taste offers an impressive length on the palate.
- Tasting: The delicious Sturia flavours work perfectly on toast, or use in cooking
- Species: Acipenser Baerii
- Storage: Keep between 0°C and +4°C
- Ingredients: Sturgeon eggs, salt, preservative: E 285
- A small amount of caviar is an easy way to treat yourself. Even if there are two of you, a 15g tin is enough for a tasting of caviar, served with a glass of champagne. A 30g tin is a small appetizer for 4 people, while a 50g tin is a more generous appetizer. Of course, larger gram weights always make a greater impression on special occasions!
- Size: 15g, 30g, 50g, 125g. Packed in vacuum-sealed metallic tins
- Caviar d'Aquitaine
- Delivery in Europe only
- Serve Caviar with our Mother of Pearl Spoon in our beautiful Frosted Caviar Service