How to set up shipping rates for your tradestand
You need to set-up shipping for your store in order to be able to sell products. It is a simple procedure, but is not particularly well signposted in the admin.
- Go to SHIPPING and click SHIPPING CONFIGURATION.
- Choose to enable TOTAL SHIPPING or FREE SHIPPING by clicking the three dots menu under ACTION.
- Click the three dot menu next to your enabled shipping type and click USE DEFAULT SETTINGS.
- Click the same three dot menu and click SET RATES.
- Click ADD NEW RANGE in the top right of the page.
- Choose a range by weight or price. (Note: the higher weight / price covers up to .99 - e.g. 1000g covers up to and includes 1000.99g. So, the next range can start at 1001g). Save the range.
- Add as many ranges as you need by clicking ADD NEW RANGE.
- Click VIEW / EDIT SHIPPING RATES.
- Then click CLICK HERE in STEP:02.
- Select the first zone (e.g. UK). Enter the shipping price for each range.
- Click ADD SHIPPING ZONE and repeat as above for all zones.